From the 17th Century until 1878 there were six bells, cast by the Salisbury foundry.
In 1878 two additional trebles were cast by John Warner & Son. One of them was very thin and eventually needed to be repaired.
In 1923 the peal was recast by Gillett & Johnston and hung in a new iron frame replacing the solid oak one.
Finally in 1948 two further bells were cast by John Taylor & Co from the bell metal salvaged from the ruins of Holy Rood Church which was heavily damage during the WWII bombings of 1940.